Please contact us using the contact phone, by phone or by e-mail:
Phone: (871) 750 5356 Torreón, Coahuila México
Phone: (472) 723 9494 Silao, Guanajuato México
These are the characteristics of the 2012:
- Modern liquid-cooled 4- and 6-cylinder in-line engines.
- 1 litre displacement per cylinder. Compact design and high power-to-volume-ratio.
- Turbocharging and turbocharging with charge air cooling.
- High-pressure fuel injection up to 1600 bar.
- Electronic engine governor with diagnostic facilities and CAN-bus optional.
- 3 separate mounting options for gear-driven hydraulic pumps.
- Easy accessible service points on one engine side.
- Wedge ribbed belt drive with automatic belt tensioner optional.
- Fast and powerful response to changing operating duties, dynamic power development.
- Low cost for noise insulation measures. High comfort in the driver’s cab because of low noise level. Low noise emission, low environmental impact.
- High operating economy thanks to low fuel consumption, long oil change intervals and low maintenance requirement.
- Low exhaust emission for a clean environment. Meets exhaust regulation EU-RL 97/68 (Step 2) and US-EPA Nonroad (Tier 2).
- High reliability even under extreme working conditions.
|Configuration||• 4- and 6-cylinder in-line engines|
|Power Range||• 100-197 hp (75-147 kW) (2012 - mobile machinery)
• 91-210 hp (67-155 kW) (TCD 2012 - mobile machinery)
• 91-210 hp (67-155 kW) (TCD 2012 - agricultural machinery)
|Applications||• Mobile machinery
• Agricultural machinery