Please contact us using the contact phone, by phone or by e-mail:
Phone: (871) 750 5356 Torreón, Coahuila México
Phone: (472) 723 9494 Silao, Guanajuato México
These are the characteristics of the 1013:
- Modern water-cooled 4- and 6-cylinder in-line engines.
- Three separate mounting options for gear-driven hydraulic pumps.
- Easily accessible service points on one engine side.
- Exchangeable cylinder liners in cooling water flow.
- Displacement 1.2 liters per cylinder. Compact design, high power-to-volume-ratio.
- Turbocharging with charge air cooling, integrated engine cooling package optional.
- Integrated high-pressure fuel injection system with single injection pumps.
- Electronic engine governor with diagnostic facilities with CAN-Bus optional.
- Modular series platform for wide range of applications.
- Low cost for noise insulation measures. High comfort in driver’s cabin.
- Low fuel consumption and maintenance costs, long service life.
- Meets exhaust regulation EU-RL 97/68 (step 2) and US-EPA Nonroad
- (Tier 2).
- High reliability even under extreme working conditions.
- Compact installation of engines with integrated cooling system
- without customizing of engine cooling package.
Type of cooling: Liquid cooling, thermostatically controlled, charge-air-cooled engines with air-to-air charge air cooler
Crankcase: High grey cast iron crankcase, for monobloc construction
Crankcase breather: Closed-circuit crankcase breather
Cylinder head: Grey cast iron block-type cylinder head
Valve arrangement/timing: One inlet and one exhaust valve per cylinder, actuated via
tappets, push rods and rocker arms, camshaft driven by geartrain
Piston: Three-ring piston, two compression rings and one oil scraper ring
Piston cooling: Oil cooled with spray nozzles (channel-cooled piston)
Connecting rod: Forged steel rod
Crankshaft bearings: Tri-metal plain bearings
Crankshaft: With integral counterweights
Camshaft: Forged steel shaft
Lubrication system: Forced-feed circulation lubrication with gear pump
Lube oil cooler: Oil cooler integrated in coolant circuit
Lube oil filter: Paper-type microfilter as replaceable-cartridge full flow filter
Injection pump/governor: Single injection pumps for each cylinder integrated in crankcase
Mechanical centrifugal governor (standard); electronic governor (EMR) optional
Fuel lift pump: Integrated in belt drive
Injection nozzle: Six-hole nozzle
Fuel filter: Replaceable cartridge
Alternator: Three-phase alternator 12 V or 24 V
Starter motor: 12 V or 24 V
Heating system: Optional connection for cab heating to engine cooling circuit