Please contact us using the contact phone, by phone or by e-mail:
Phone: (871) 750 5356 Torreón, Coahuila México
Phone: (472) 723 9494 Silao, Guanajuato México
The DR-1SB hydraulic jumbo drill, a single-boom hydraulic rig, is designed for drilling vertical, horizontal and angled holes in underground production or development headings. The DR-1SB has boom coverage of 5.46 m by 5.46 m (17’11” by 17’11”) and inner and outer turning radius’ of 4.19 m (13’9”) and 6.48 m (21’3”), respectively.
The DR-1SB features the Intelsense drilling control system, which includes the following features:
- Automatic water monitoring with feed return if low pressure is encountered
- Auto return to start position after hole completion
- Control levers for operating percussion, rotation, and feed
The DR-1SB also includes robust drilling and carrier hydraulics that feature variable displacement piston pumps; specifically:
- Jumbo hydraulics: load-sensing, closed-circuit design for percussion, rotation, feed, and boom movements
- General hydraulics: load-sensing, closed center circuit design for optimal efficiency
- Steering hydraulics: load-sensing, closed center circuit design; stick steering with direct-acting control valve and two double-acting steer cylinders
Our ROPS/FOPS-certified, environmentally controlled operator’s cab uses advanced air filtration and a climate control system to insulate your operator from particulate matter and other harmful emissions. Noise is reduced significantly through the use of integrated insulation throughout the cab structure; in addition, vibration dampeners isolate the cab from the frame, ensuring a safe and comfortable ride.
|Weight||14,880 kg||32,800 lbs.|
|Maximum width||2.06 m||6 ft. 9 in.|
13 ft. 9 in.
21 ft. 3 in.
|Boom guide rollover||360º||360º|
|Boom extension||914 mm||36 in.|
|Feed extension||1.52 m||60 in.|
17 ft. 11 in.
17 ft. 11 in.
|Drifter||Montabert HC 50|
|Tires||12.00 x 20|
|Cable reel - type G-GC||76.2 m||250 ft.|