Please contact us using the contact phone, by phone or by e-mail:
Phone: (871) 750 5356 Torreón, Coahuila México
Phone: (472) 723 9494 Silao, Guanajuato México
The NV-1 hydraulic jumbo drill, a single-boom hydraulic rig, is designed for drilling vertical, horizontal and angled holes in underground production or development headings. The NV-1 has boom coverage of 3 m by 3 m (10' x 10') and inner and outer turning radius’ of 2.61 m (8’7”) and 4.43 m (14’6”), respectively.
The NV-1 features the Intelsense drilling control system, which includes the following features:
- Automatic water monitoring with feed return if low pressure is encountered
- Auto return to start position after hole completion
- Control levers for operating percussion, rotation, and feed
The NV-1 also includes robust drilling and carrier hydraulics that feature variable displacement piston pumps; specifically:
- Jumbo hydraulics: load-sensing, closed-circuit design for percussion, rotation, feed, and boom movements
- General hydraulics: load-sensing, closed center circuit design for optimal efficiency
- Steering hydraulics: load-sensing, closed center circuit design; stick steering with direct-acting control valve and two double-acting steer cylinders
Our ROPS/FOPS-certified, environmentally controlled operator’s cab uses advanced air filtration and a climate control system to insulate your operator from particulate matter and other harmful emissions. Noise is reduced significantly through the use of integrated insulation throughout the cab structure; in addition, vibration dampeners isolate the cab from the frame, ensuring a safe and comfortable ride.